• Microdots are a security system so they should be stored in a secure place.
• Try to store Microdot Protection Kits at temperatures between 60 – 95º F and out of the sun.
Adhesive will freeze at 32º F or below. If product does freeze, let product thaw completely before using.
• When installing Microdots on items that have been stored outside, it is mandatory that sufficient
time should be allowed to warm/cool the item to room temperature for proper adhesion.
• If installing Microdots outside, ensure temperature of item is above 60º F and parts are clean
and dry for installation.
• Have appropriate cleaning materials available (paper towels, isopropyl alcohol).
• All areas where Microdots are to be installed must be free of dirt, grease, oil, and silicon based
detailing materials (armor all, etc.) for adhesion of glue.
• Keep container of Microdots sealed when not in use.
• Install in a well ventilated area.
• Allow a minimum of 1 hour dry time of Microdots. (Product must be dry before taking item into
• Surface must be at 60º F or above.
• Areas where Microdots are to be installed must be clean and dry.
• Avoid mechanical areas that are in motion.
• Try to install Microdots in hidden areas so it does not affect cosmetic appearance.
• Once installed, installation is permanent, so ensure location is correct before applying.
• Open jar and remove foil seal.
• Because dots may settle, take applicator and stir until the dots are mixed with the glue
• Clean off the applicator on the sides of the jar. Now you’re ready to start marking your items.
• Dab the applicator in the cup, gathering small amount of glue and microdots.
• Dab the applicator on the item (place where it is hard to see) and gently apply the dots and glue.
• Repeat on all items to be marked.
• Close the lid tightly.
When done marking items, a Microdot Protection warning label can be put on items to give it an
extra added security, warning potential thieves that the items is marked and too risky to take.
• Dry to the touch within one hour depending on the weather. (Glue will be clear in appearance).
• Fully cures within 2-3 weeks.
• Do not wash areas marked for at least one week.
Now it’s time to register you PIN on our website (www.theftmark.com). Registering your PIN
helps police identify the owners of stolen items, return them to their rightful owners, and help police
to catch thieves.
3240 North Colorado Street, Chandler, Arizona 85225
© 2021 Theftmark™ MicroDot Protection™, All rights reserved.